We believe in Jesus.
First and foremost, we believe that our salvation comes from Jesus Christ, our Lord.
We believe in the Bible and it’s message of eternal hope. God saves us by grace through faith in Jesus – who died and was resurrected – making a way for us to be forgiven by God, filled with the Holy Spirit and find all we need in Him.
We believe in worshipping together, serving together and living a life of faith together.
Bethel Community Church is committed to being a church that is seen, heard and felt in our community.
We exist to worship God, but not just by singing on a Sunday. We want to show genuine love, support and serve people and see real and lasting change in our city.
Mae Eglwys Gymunedol Bethel wedi ymrwymo i fod yn Eglwys sy’n cael ei gweld, ei chlywed a’i theimlo yn ein cymuned.
Rydym yn bodoli i addoli Duw, ond nid dim ond trwy ganu ar ddydd Sul. Rydym am ddangos cariad gwirioneddol, cefnogaeth ac i gwasanaethu pobl a gweld newid gwirioneddol a pharhaol yn ein dinas
اجتماع کلیسای Bethel متعهد است که کلیسایی باشد که در جامعه ی ما دیده، شنیده و احساس شود. ما برای پرستشخداداریم، اما نه فقط با آواز خواندن در یکشنبه ها. ما میخواهیم عشق واقعی و درست را نشان دهیم، از مردمحمایت و به آن ها خدمت کنیم و شاهد تحول و تغییر واقعی و پایدار در شهرمان باشیم.
Prayer is the foundation of all that we do.
Sometime prayer is silent and reflective, but it can also be full of joy and thanksgiving. We have seen some people healed and many prayers answered; we praise God for them all. We hold a weekly prayer meeting, but encourage our church to pray often with an open heart to hear what God has to say.
The Bible tells us to “worship in spirit and truth” so we strive to be authentic with our expressions of worship.
The purpose of worship is to maginify and exalt God to the highest place in our lives. We let go of our problems, fears and failures to surrender before God; to fully engage with and encounter the One who has saved and redeemed us.
We believe we are all called to a life of mission.
It’s not always backpacking through the African bush, but we feel everyone has a vital role in spreading this story of salvation. Each of us have gifts that can be used to serve the church, love our community, or go further afield.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God.1
- We believe in the unity of the One True and Living God, who has also revealed Himself as One existing in three Persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.2
- We believe in salvation through faith in Christ, who, died for our sins, was buried and was raised from the dead, and through His Blood we have redemption.3
- We believe in the baptism of water by full immersion for all who have truly repented.4
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, evidence of which is speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.5
- We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit in the Church today.6
- We believe in remembering Christ’s sacrifice through Breaking of Bread.7
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all of mankind, eternal bliss for all who truly believe in our Lord Jesus Christ and eternal punishment for all whose names are not written in the Book of Life.8
- We support Israel, God’s chosen nation and are included in the promises as God has reconciled the Jews and Gentiles to Himself, through Jesus Christ.9
- We believe and affirm that marriage is an institution created by God in which one man and one woman enter into an exclusive relationship for life.10
1 2 Tim. 3:15 -16; Peter 1:21
2 Deut. 6:4;Mark 12:29; Matt 28:19; 2 Cor. 3:14
3 Titus 2:11, 3:5 – 7; Rom. 10:8 –15: 1 Cor. 15:3 – 4
4 Matt. 28:19; Acts 10:47 – 48; Acts 2:38 – 39
5 Acts 2:4, 10:44 – 46, 11:14 – 16, 19:6, Isa 8:18
6 1 Cor. 12:4 – 11, 28; Eph. 4:7 – 16
7 Luke 22:14 – 20; 1 Cor. 11:20 – 34
8 Dan. 12:2 – 3; John 5:28 – 29; 1 Cor. 15:22 – 24; Matt. 25:46; 2 Thess. 1;9: Rev 20:10 – 15
9 Gen 12:1-3; Psalm 105:6-11; Jer 31:31-37; Rom 11:11-36;Ephesians 2:15-18
10 Mark 10:6-9